Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle.

As I stated last week, I am going to be posting my top fives from our trip to Peru... sorry I have been a bit lazy on my promise but here we go:

Top 5 Strangest Things.

5. Gaining a new understanding for chicken soup... "is that a foot?" I waited until Blake ate the heart before telling him I thought he just ate the heart, good times.

4. What seemed to be laymen dressed up as police for our protect up the river... definitely didn't take DNR regulated hunter safety.

3. Garbage fires on the side of the roads, I guess that is what you get without an organized sanitation service. It just seemed so strange.

2. Baby chickens, chicks, running around with no feathers at all... weirdest thing.

1. Being caught off guard by a mother breastfeed on a bench in public... while the young child stood in front of her. I understand its a culture thing and that its healthy for the child but still... strange.

I will update the next few lists sooner...until then check out the treasure trove; its a sweet resource site. Good stuff.



Adios



Treasure Trove

No comments:

Post a Comment