Please answer as you see fit- I'm not judging, just looking for your thoughts- especially if you fit this category.
1. How does today's Young Adult establish a meaningful faith via the Church? Can this happen in a young adult specific ministry?
2. How do we reach young adults who are:
a. In the church
b. Outside the church
3. Some churches don't have a young adult specific ministry- hoping they automatically connect in other ministries... is this the answer? Thoughts?
4. If a young adult group is specifically based on community it won't connect with people who have an established community in or outside of the Church. If not community, what is the connecting point?
5. Should college students be connected with Young Adults? My thoughts: college students have campus ministries ON campus- if included in Young Adult ministries relationships and transitions would be made across generational boundaries.